Malling Photographic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Malling Photographic Forum

Photograph by Don Beevis

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Port Lympne Wild Animal Park EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:21 am by mouse

» School Visit
Port Lympne Wild Animal Park EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:02 am by PulpFan

Port Lympne Wild Animal Park EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 am by Frank_Irwin

» Judges for Next Competitions
Port Lympne Wild Animal Park EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:07 am by kentishmayde

» Malling Photographic Society on DSLR User Website
Port Lympne Wild Animal Park EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:27 am by kentishmayde

» Malling Photographic Society is now on DSLR User Website
Port Lympne Wild Animal Park EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:30 am by kentishmayde

» Malling Photographic Society on DSLR User Website
Port Lympne Wild Animal Park EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:29 am by kentishmayde

» Photoshop CS4
Port Lympne Wild Animal Park EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:01 am by geebis

» hi from dover, kent
Port Lympne Wild Animal Park EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:52 am by sapper

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Malling Photographic Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Malling Photographic Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Port Lympne Wild Animal Park

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Empty Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Miranda

Miranda

Does anybody know if Port Lympne Wild Animal Park is a good location for photography?
I'm looking for places where I can come with my bicycle or by train, so if people have ideas close to East Malling of something that is to do by train, let me know!
I try to fill op my many free days... and I wan't to see everything before I go back to Holland!

PS. I already went to Leybourne Park and I planned a visit to Leeds Castle (on the bike... Laughing I feel very brave! Cool )

2Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Empty Re: Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:46 am

kentishmayde

Hi Miranda
I do believe there is a bus service which collects from Bearsted Railway station and takes you to the ticket desk of the Castle, you could catch the train from East Malling direct to Bearsted (no changes) check out the Castle website
Have you been to Canterbury, thats a direct train service from East Malling too?
Jane

3Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Empty Re: Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:28 am

Miranda

Miranda

Hi Jane,

Yes, there is a good connection with the train to Bearsted. But I like to bike on my own bike....so I don't mind to go there on the bike. I already been a few times on the bike to Maidstone, that's only an hour...So Leeds Castle will be around 2 hours, that's not to bad! Very Happy

I never been to Canterbury, still have to go there. Do you have tips where to go in Canterbury? (Beside shopping...? Razz )

Miranda

4Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Empty Re: Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:46 am

kentishmayde

Hi Miranda, I have seen people take their bicycles on the train before, not in rush hour, but I'm sure it must be possible especially on a weekend, ask at the station
Canterbury has a wonderful cathedral (sadly you have to pay now to get in) the cloisters are lovely, the city has lots of old buildings which are very photogenic and the Shopping of course!

5Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Empty Re: Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Miranda

Miranda

Ok, thanks! Very Happy

6Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Empty Re: Port Lympne Wild Animal Park Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Jed Wootten

Jed Wootten

I went there a while back. I think they are pretty much all the same! Always a good day out Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum